We had a fun weekend with my side of the family. It all started with dinner (of course) family pictures which I will post later, dessert and then more food. On Friday I went out for the first time ever for the after Thanksgivng sales. I went with Shyla and Monica and even though it was crazy with was also a lot of fun. We then went to our pool house in our neighborhood to go swimming which was fun/ On Saturday I went to Twilight again with my sister Brenda who had read the books and then my sister-in-law Maegan who haven't. They both liked it. When then more pics taken with just my Travis and the kids. Travis never gets called in when he is on call but he did right as we out the door for pictures. We were able to get a few before he had to go but Harrison just woke up really grumpy from his nap so I am not sure if we even got a good one. Luckily my sister-in-law Maegan took the pictures. We then had another family dinner but by Sunday everyone went home and I was really tired. I got most of my decorations up but I still need to finish my tree. I hope all of you had a good weekend. Keri
1 comment:
Wow, Landon looks beyond thrilled in all those pictures!
Post a Comment